In our Previous post we discussed about the reasons why the Demonetization could actually boost real estate, now lets discuss about the its effects on the Consumers, as the 500/1000 rupee notes are banned by the RBI on the advice of Prime Minister Modi , a lot of property seekers have wide range of questions all centering around the impact of currency ban (demonetization) & its implications on their home buying.
Some of the most Common questions on property buyers mind are about:
- Will the home prices come down as a result of demonetization?
- What is likely to be the impact of demonetization on real estate?
- Will Builders reduce the prices of their properties?
- If land prices are expected to come down, wont that bring down the property prices?
- So, is now a good time to buy a property?
- What does next 6-8 months hold for property buyer?
- can i wait till another 6 months & buy a property after that?
So the Property & Financial Experts at IndiaProperty.com have tried here to answer these queries in the best possible way, you can follow the link in the bottom to visit the complete Presentation.